Monday, May 20, 2013

Beautiful Skin on The Great Gatsby

It’s been spawning beauty trends across the globe, but the stylized hair and make-up looks aren’t the only thing that has people talking about the soon-to-be-released The Great Gatsby.

The glowing soft, dewy skin is simply incredible, with the film’s make-up artists crediting Dermalogica as the secret behind the spotless complexions.





“Dermalogica was on my on-set essential for The Great Gatsby,” says make-up artist Diane Dusting. “Dermalogica helped me achieve the perfect afterglow for the actors filming the grand party scene in The Great Gatsby.”


Products used include used Demalogica’s Total Eye Care, UltraCalming Serum Concentrate, UltraCalming Mist and SkinPerfect Primer to create the glowing complexions.



I've recently started using Dermalogica in my own kit (Multivitamin Toner, ActiveMoist and SkinPerfect Primer) and I've noticed a huge difference in the final product. In any makeup the skin is usually my favourite feature as it can make or break the entire look. If you can create a perfect base, anything else you do will look so much better as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment