Monday, September 10, 2012

Bobbi Brown unveils Katy Holmes as its first celebrity face

Bobbi Brown may have been revolutionising the beauty industry for over 20 years, but recently they entered new terrain with the announcement of their first-ever celebrity face - the recently single Katie Holmes.

“Katie Holmes epitomises the modern ‘Bobbi woman’… I think of her as the modern day Ali McGraw, who I have always admired,” says Bobbi Brown. “Katie is a classic natural beauty, entrepreneur and mother. When I met her, I thought she was a natural fit for my brand, and felt an instant connection with her because we have so much in common.” 

Holmes adds, “Bobbi is exceptional and Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is a company that we, as women, all turn to because it is make-up that is very accessible and makes you feel pretty. Sometimes it is just a lipstick or a blush that makes you feel like you can do what you need to do. Make-up is powerful and I am thrilled to be a part of this brand.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment