Friday, June 4, 2010

Enter a great idea...

hey guys - first post!!!

lil introduction for you - this is a safe place for anyone remotely interested in makeup to learn and experience makeup and the cosmetic industry.

I'll be showing you upcoming looks, how-to video tutorials, behind-the-scenes clips at shows and events and product reviews.

Basically this is going to be a platform to allow those of you out there to view my work, provide feedback and just see what I do and how I do it!

A couple things:

  1. I do not consider myself the best artist that ever lived - I can only show you my approach to creating different looks, if you or your friend is a makeup artist thats fantastic and in no way am I saying I know better but we can always learn something, right!
  2. Just because I may happen to use a specific brand doesn't mean you have to rush out and buy that same one - always try to use what you have!
  3. The way I apply makeup is certainly not the way everyone else does so feel free to change it up and do what you do best
  4. I am always interested to hear when people like something I've done or have tried out a tip or trick I posted so let me know!


Any requests - just get in touch!

G x

No comments:

Post a Comment